Piracetam is arguably the first, safest, and most widely used cognitive enhancer.
Piracetam was first synthesized by Romanian chemist Corneliu E. Giurgea. Giurgea was the first to use the word 'nootropic' to describe piracetam.
According to Giurgea, nootropics should share the following characteristics:
1. They should enhance learning and memory.
2. They should enhance the resistance of learned behaviors and memories to conditions which tend to disrupt them.
3. They should protect the brain against various physical and chemical injuries.
4. They should increase the efficacy of the tonic cortical/subcortical control mechanisms.
5. They should lack the usual pharmacology of other psychotropic substances (e.g. sedation, motor stimulation), possess very few side effects and extremely low toxicity.
Disclaimer: these statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or illness. If you have any health conditions, please consult a physician before taking this or any other product. Discontinue use if you have any adverse reaction.
- Product Code: Pure Powder
- Availability: In Stock