The Confirm BioSciences Integrated CLIA Urine Cup can test for up to 12 drugs. Our Multi-Drugs of Abuse Integrated Cup is ideally suited for workplace drug testing. It is CLIA Waived and Made in the USA by QuickScreen.
Our fully integrated urine testing cup is the most evolved drug testing cup on the market. The drug screening technology is integrated into the body of the collection container, meaning there is no handling of urine on the tester’s part.
Features and Benefits
Built-in timer so you know when to interpret the results
Temperature gauge to indicate specimen validity
FDA Approved and CLIA Waived Cup
Made in the USA
Provides results in as little as 4-7 minutes
Clean & Hygienic
The all-in-one urine drug test formula of the Multi-Drug Urine Cup from QuickScreen allows for no handling of the (urine) specimen. Once the lid of the urine drug test cup is sealed, the test is bio-hazardous safe so all you have to do is throw the drug test cup away when you are done. This is truly a hygienic and clean form of drug testing that’s perfect for random drug testing in the workplace.
Test Description /Cut-Off Level
AMP and MDA Amphetamine and MDA 1000 ng/mL
BAR Barbiturates 200 ng/mL
BZD Benzodiazepine 200 ng/mL
COC Cocaine 300 ng/mL
MET Methamphetamine 500 ng/mL
MOR/OPI Morphine/Opiates 300 ng/mL
MTD Methadone 300 ng/mL
OXY Oxycodone 100 ng/mL
PCP Phencyclidine 25 ng/mL
MDMA Ecstasy 500 ng/mL
THC Marijuana 50 ng/mL
- Have the test cup ready.
- Wash your hands with soap and warm water.
- Carefully open the foil pouch at the notch and remove the QuickScreen™ Cup 12 Multi Drug Test cup. Open the cup lid and discard the desiccant pouch inside the cup – it is not used in the test.
- Have the donor urinate directly into the test cup. Fill the cup to the “FILL TO HERE” mark. It’s OK to have a little extra sample. Wipe splashes or spills from the outside of this cup.
- Immediately check the temperature monitoring strip. The temperature should read between 90ºF and 100ºF.
- For the next 10 minutes set the test cup aside while you review the interpretation instructions and related information.
- Read the result at ten (10) minutes. You will see a red color appear in the “Ready to Read” window on the right.
- As you watch the test develop you may notice that the urine sample moves up the test device. In most cases the control line “C” will become visible before the test line “T” does. This is normal and means the test is developing properly.
- Read test results immediately after 10 minutes have elapsed. IMPORTANT: After 15 minutes or when the “Results Expired”
Drug Test Cup (12 Panel Plus Adulterants)
- Product Code: Medical Test
- Availability: In Stock